Sunday, February 10, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target.

I'm sure most of you were excited for Prabal Gurung's collection for Target that became available today. If not, get on it! There are still some great pieces at the stores (depending on locations), as well as online.

Here are my top picks:

Photos from Refinery29

I love the PU collar lace blouses in the white/sulphur and the black. As well as that all floral short-suit ensemble--so stunning!  I adore the flattering silhouettes of the short-sleeve "first date" print dress and the sleeveless "meet the parents" print dress. The "first date" print is such a standout, and works well in dressier styles to more casual. I don't know about you guys, but I am always for a great shirt-dress, and this one has a fantastic print.

What did you guys pick up from the collection?

No comments: